|Air Circuit Breakers
Rating:400, 630, 800, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3200, 4000, 5000, 6300 Silent Features: L & T's Air circuit breakers (ACBs), specially designed for extreme tropical conditions, have a proven track record of more than 30 years. L & T is one amongst the world's five largest manufacturers of ACBs and has supplied over 2,00,000 ACBs for diverse applications in over 40 countries in the world.
These ACBs, which adhere to stringent requirements of protection and discrimination in low voltage networks, are type tested at ASTA, U.K. for compliance to IEC 60947-2 and BSEN 60947-2 standards and at CPRI, ERDA, India for compliance to IS 13947 - Part 2.
C and H ranges of C-POWER ACBs carry the 'CE' mark and meet the requirements of European LV directive for safety and EMC directive.
L & T offers the widest range of ACBs which are available in 3 or 4 pole configuration, fixed or draw out version, auto or manual reset type, with independent manual or stored energy type manual or electrically operated mechanism. Various terminal orientation options are available including flat rear type, horizontal rear type, vertical rear type and front type.
These ACBs are available with a wide variety of over current protection devices :
- C - Power: C Range
- C - Power: H Range
- C - Power: S Range
- CNCS and CNCS..E
There are over 500 options to choose from.
- Computer compatible & Communication capable release type SR61C.
- Microprocessor based Releases type SR21 & SR21E.
- Solid State Releases type SR15 & SR15G.
- Thermomagnetic Releases type DN1.
- Widest range of ACBs : 400A to 6300A.
- Elegant design having rugged construction.
- lcw for 1 sec = lcs = lcu to ensure complete selectivity.
- High mechanical & electrical life.
- Unique pole design ensures bounce free contact operation.
- All 4-pole ACBs have fully rated neutral pole. Hence the poles at either extreme can be used as the neutral i.e. in NRYB or RYBN configuration.
- Utilisation category 'B' i.e. discrimination possible with all releases.
- All ratings can be used for ON/OFF Load Isolation.
- Single stroke of handle to close independent manual ACBs.
- Unique sliding shutters to prevent unauthorized access to Trip & Close Push button.
- Auxiliary contacts in draw out ACBs are programmable for service and test position.
- Optimally compact ACBs to ensure low temperature rise.
Superior Aesthetics in C-Power ACBs
- Over current release settings, telescopic racking handle and various racking interlocks are accessible from front. This means that the panel door is not required to be opened for accessing the above.
- Wide choice of terminal orientations (Flat, Horizontal, Vertical and Front).
- Easy racking on telescopic rails.
- 4th "Maintenance" position in Draw out type ACBs to facilitate maintenance.
- Multitap CTs for enhancing protection range.
- Wide variety of ampemetric and voltmetric releases.
- Aesthetically designed front-facia featuring common panel cut outs for fixed breakers and draw out breakers.
- Common height of all 'H' Range ACBs.
- Left aligned panel appearance.
- Left aligned mechanism for effective space utilization of panel.
- Unique gasket for IP54 protection.
- 'CE' marking on C & H ranges of C-POWER ACBs.
- Superior quality of engineering grade plastics used for insulation purpose. Conform to glow wire test (Ref :IEC 60695-2-1)
- In-built mechanical anti-pumping for electrically operated ACBs.
- In-built safety lever in Draw out type ACBs to ensure tripping of ACB:
- Before breaker jaws disengage from cradle terminals while racking out the ACB from Service position.
- Before breaker jaws engage with cradle terminals while racking in the ACB from "Isolated" or "Test" position.
- In-built rating error preventor in Draw out ACBs to ensure correct rating of breaker in corresponding cradle.
- In-built safety shutter assembly to prevent accidental contact with live cradle terminals when breaker is in draw out position. This is directly operated without linkages and transparent flaps facilitate easy visibility of terminals.
Product Code : 01